Enhance your pregnancy experience at 3Tribes Borough
Floatation therapy during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy is an incredible way to relax in a weightless environment that gives a lovely sense of calmness and release.
This may be one of the most relaxing things you can do to enhance your pregnancy experience, particularly in the 3rd trimester when movement, sleeping and wellbeing can be challenging.
Benefits of the floatation therapy during pregnancy
- Dopamine & Endorphin release
- Meditation, calmness & relaxation
- Weightlessness relieves heaviness, aching joints & muscles
- Reduces swelling & lowers blood pressure
- Promotes bonding: “the mirror effect” of you and your baby floating in similar environments
Ask for advice
Learn everything you need to know about our float tanks in 3Tribes Borough. For additional information about float tanks at our Borough branch give us a call on 0207 378 1001 or send an email to [email protected].
Immersing yourself into a weightless environment will alleviate the strain placed on your body during the late stage of pregnancy. However, we recommend contacting your doctor if you have any concerns about Floatation Therapy in pregnancy.