Centric School of Yoga
CENTRIC YTTC 200 HOURS registered with Yoga Alliance
Our mission is to fully equip students to qualify as confident, knowledgeable and inspired yoga teachers on completion of the course. Students will be trained to teach three modalities: Hatha, Vinyasa and hot yoga.
In its 3rd year, The Centric YTTC 200 hours is a fully immersive YTTC in London at Centric:3Tribes studio in Crouch End. This training is structured in 9 modules over 9 weekends Friday evening to Sunday evening over 6 months.
Deepen your practice, find an authentic well educated teaching voice and learn the foundational skills of yoga teaching within a supportive community.
Course leader, Jessica Stewart, shares her passion for the fusion of yoga’s meditational roots with modern anatomical and alignment based vinyasa and hatha yoga. Supported by fantastic teachers and experts in the fields of anatomy, philosophy and Sanskrit, voice-work and energetics.
- The History & Roots of Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy
- The alignment and anatomy of yoga asana
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Teaching Skills: efficient cues, wise sequencing and voice-work
- The business of yoga
- Specialising modalities: vinyasa, hatha, hot yoga, meditation
28th-30th Sept 2018
12th-14th Oct 2018
26th – 28th Oct 2018
9th – 11th Nov 2018
23rd – 25th Nov 2018
7th-9th Dec 2018
4th-6th Jan 2018
18th – 20th Jan 2018
1-3rd Feb 2018
POST GRAD WORKSHOP
3rd March 2019
HOW TO REGISTER
- Attendance must be 100%
- Places limited to 18 students
- To register your interest, find out the different price plans, be noticed of open evenings, and received more information contact [email protected]
- We advise you book early as this training sells out.